Proposal for Session Schedule

Where we discuss Anything related to the march plenary, such as requests for f2f meetings, BoF sessions, the agenda, etc.

Moderators: Leif.Laaksonen, SaraPittonetGaiarin

Re: Proposal for Session Schedule

Postby jtedds » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 am

We would like to meet interested parties in discussing an Interest Group on Data Publication in one of the 18.00-19.00 slots. We will propose a Working Group on data peer review based on draft recommendations arising from the Jisc funded data publication PREPARDE project http://www.le.ac.uk/projects/preparde and international collaborators. We are interested to hear from participants in which other areas a Working Group might be considered in the area of data publication? There are already groups working on data citation and repository accreditation. We will seek to align and work alongside existing groups under WDS and CODATA who are already working in related areas.

I will outline the above proposal in the 11.00 Agora session on Tuesday 19th March at the meeting. Look forward to speaking with everyone when I arrive Tuesday (apologies I was not able to make it for Monday) :)

Thanks
Dr Jonathan Tedds
PI PREPARDE
University of Leicester
jtedds

Previous

Return to March Plenary